Internship for UG Students
Mechanical / Industrial / Automobile and Aerospace Engineering
Why Internship ?
- Industries prefer engineers with domain orientation rather than fresher.
- India’s share of engineering outsourcing is continuously increasing and hence the demand for quality engineers is high.
- The gap between academia and industry is perhaps the biggest bottleneck and hence the necessity for present day corporate practices.
- On job training to understand the use of industry best practices.
Internship Learning Outcomes @ Kshipra
- Identify and solve problems by thinking critically and integrating scientific information and research into practice.
- Demonstrate professionalism by actively participating in teams, using professional communications, acting ethically, following pertinent regulations, and conducting self-assessment.
- Explore career alternatives and interests prior to graduation.
- Integrate theoretical knowledge by working on real time industry projects.
- Develop communication, interpersonal and other critical skills as per the industry requirement.
- Build a record of work experience.
- Acquire employer contacts leading directly to a full time job following graduation from college.
Regular Batch: Timings – [Week days – 10:00AM to 4:00 PM]
Flexible Batch: Timings – [Evenings – 6:00PM to 9:00PM and Weekends – 10:00AM to 4:00PM]
- Design of Experiments using ANSYS
- Six Sigma
- Metal Fatigue Analysis
- Rotor Dynamics
- Product Engineering
- GD&T + Meshing