Join Our Team
Every day presents new challenges and the chance to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We take great pride in our contribution to the development of the world’s leading products that play a vital role in shaping how we live, work and play.
KSHIPRA is one of the originial companies and the leader in multidiscipline simulation.
Graduates & Professional Hires
KSHIPRA has selected highly talented people to join us. Our graduates and professional hires have experience in aerodynamics, mechanical engineering, structural dynamics, acoustics, HPC and numerous other disciplines. We offer a challenging and collegial working environment where people are recognized for their innovation.
Oppurtunities for Interns
KSHIPRA offers rich and rewarding internship opportunities for students at both the Undergraduate and Graduate levels. Our internships provide the opportunity to gain meaningful professional experience while working on important projects. You will deepen your knowledge by working side by side with our internal experts. Working as an intern is a great first step in making a decision to come to work for MSC after you finish your educational program.
Meet Our People
The best way to get a sense of the kinds of people who are at KSHIPRA is to hear from them in their own words. We’ve asked people from a variety of roles and at different points in their careers to tell a little about themselves, their experiences and their thoughts about working here.
Urgent Opening in Kshipra!!!
Role: Design and Simulation Engineer
Exp: 2-3 Years Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE & ME/M.TECH in Mechanical Engineering
- Training and Research is Mandatory.
- Hands on experience in Design and development of industrial components using Finite Element Techniques.
- Should have worked Extensively in Ansys (Workbench and Classic)
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in Linear-nonlinear stress analysis (static), Buckling Analysis, Dynamic analysis, Random vibration, harmonic response, Fatigue and creep, optimization, Coupled Field analysis
- Good theoretical and fundamental Knowledge related to Structural mechanics, FEM, Vibrations, Fatigue and Creep.
- Good Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Knowledge on CAD Tools (Solid works) and Hyper mesh is added advantage.
Note: Interested Candidates can reach us
Mrs J Rashmi
Ph No.: +91 96862 51436
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact [email protected]