Mrs. J Rashmi, Whole time Director of the company, holds master’s degree in Life Science from Bangalore University. She is having many years of experience in biotechnology sector and has expertise in Quality Management System. She is involved in the management and development of all the operations in the organization. Committed in fulfilling the vision and mission of the company through service to the mankind.
She is focused in meeting the Quality objectives of the company which are,
- Creating employability to the engineers through skill development and giving job opportunities through placements.
- Empowering the engineers with sufficient skills and knowledge to take up MS programs or higher education.
- Providing updated knowledge to the students and upcoming engineers in par with international standards.
- Developing engineers for design and development of new products, at the industry level.
- Supporting the industries in design and simulation of innovative machinery in order to meet needs of the common man.
The research mission of the Kshipra Simulations is to produce disseminate knowledge in mechanical sciences and engineering for the benefit of our students, professions and the common good. The research by our people is creative, diverse, collaborative, interdisciplinary and impactful.
Our research is build on the foundations of the disciplines of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering: Fluids and Thermal Sciences, Solid Mechanics and Materials, Dynamics and Control & Design and Manufacturing. Much of our research is applicable to many applications, not just the five above.
- With some of the most expert faculty in mechanical and aerospace engineering and theoretical and applied mechanics
- With researchers from various institutions who work in academia, industry, and government
- With some of the talented students
- Pioneering advancements in aerodynamics, fluid dynamics, materials and aerospace systems
- Finding real-world solutions to today’s most urgent problems
- With a multidisciplinary approach to mechanical and aerospace engineering
- As an innovative thinker and academic leader
- With the Kshipra name, network, and reputation